The wikiseat project is where people make a seat using a catalyst, and the input of others to solve a problem with the seat. It was founded by Nicolas Weindinger, with the goal of people making a functional seat, while they are creating they are supposed to collaborate with their community so the students can be introduced into new ways of learning. The goal is to introduce students into new ways of learning and designing.
Mr. Wheelers english class used the wikiseat project. His class did it to solve problems with chairs. Mr.Wheeler used the project in his literature class to show his class how to solve problems using other peoples input.
Many students have done the wikiseat project. They made their seats to solve problems that people around them have. Emily made a seat for her mother to cheer her up because she was in rehab for her eating disorder, she made it and coloured it to try and make her mom happier. Tera Rossen made a seat so people have a nice quiet place to sit and a place to put things.
Ergonomics is being able to do work comfortably and safely without harm. A normal chair seat is 17"- 18" from the ground. A bar stool is about 36" off the ground. There should be about 6" - 7" between the seat and the table, so people can fit their legs. I should make the seat comfortable so people can sit without making their @$$ hurt.
I want the seat to be like my catalyst and i want the seat to be comfortable to sit on. I think i should make it so that people can sit with it tables. To make the seat there is a cycle I should have to follow.
Mr. Wheelers english class used the wikiseat project. His class did it to solve problems with chairs. Mr.Wheeler used the project in his literature class to show his class how to solve problems using other peoples input.
Many students have done the wikiseat project. They made their seats to solve problems that people around them have. Emily made a seat for her mother to cheer her up because she was in rehab for her eating disorder, she made it and coloured it to try and make her mom happier. Tera Rossen made a seat so people have a nice quiet place to sit and a place to put things.
Ergonomics is being able to do work comfortably and safely without harm. A normal chair seat is 17"- 18" from the ground. A bar stool is about 36" off the ground. There should be about 6" - 7" between the seat and the table, so people can fit their legs. I should make the seat comfortable so people can sit without making their @$$ hurt.
I want the seat to be like my catalyst and i want the seat to be comfortable to sit on. I think i should make it so that people can sit with it tables. To make the seat there is a cycle I should have to follow.

No comments:
Post a Comment