Empathy helped me understand my partner's issues because I also have a hate for crazy busy stores so I know how he felt, I know that some people like to just stay at home and shop so I used that in my solution.
The part of the process I got stuck on was the question part because my partner would keep on giving me non-serious answers.
I think the design process is a long process but an interesting one. I think that next time i could do better on the prototype part so my prototype can look better and do better
The part of the process I got stuck on was the question part because my partner would keep on giving me non-serious answers.
I think the design process is a long process but an interesting one. I think that next time i could do better on the prototype part so my prototype can look better and do better
No comments:
Post a Comment