Thursday, March 21, 2013

Wikiseat First Converstions

When Mr. Nichol first introduced the catalyst I said to myself "WTF is that?", but when he explained what it was and what it was about I thought it was pretty cool, I am excited to make something big like a stool and it actually has a purpose.
In the note I wrote for Mr. Nichol explaining who I might make the stool for i said i may make it for my Mom or my older brother. I said i might make it for my mom because she is getting old and cannot stand as long anymore. I also said i might make it for my brother because he has two kids and that that may help them to have an extra seat for like when they have company over or so they can sit when they play video games. I have not had any conversations with the people about the stool yet because I was working so I did not have time to.
The information i need now i guess is the design to make it, the materials, how comfortable it should be and how strong it should be.
I fund that people have done this project to help someone who has a problem, they created the stool to try and help overcome their problem.I also found out that not too many people have done the project before

No comments:

Post a Comment