Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Weedoze SketchUp


Child having fun


I made a model of the weedoze on Google SketchUp. Three are  just of the weerol with the bulldozer attachment from different angles and the other picture is of a child having fun on it, inside his fancy house.
Isometric View


I think that young children starting at about 2 or 3 could use the weedoze safely and still have interest in it. I know that when my nephew was that age all he could talk about was backhoes, bulldozers, etc... so they should have interest in it.
Top View


The materials would be wood and plastic and metal. Something that goes with weerol but would be sturdy enough to actually work and move things. There would be a metal bar that goes through the middle from the extensions off the dozer blade so that it ca actually move up and down.

Side View
It would represent weerol image by having multi purposes, but I haven't figured that out yet. I am not sure what the other uses for weedoze would be, besides bulldozing things, like the other parts of the weerol can be used in multiple different ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment