While making the wikiseat there were some successes and some struggles. Some struggles I encountered while making the wikiseat were getting started, I procrastinated more than I should have. I held off doing it until the last few days of building. Another struggle was trying to get the seat to be flat and level on the legs. My mom and I tried our hardest to do it but we did not succeed, but it still looks good and can hold me up. A success I had with the project was getting it done and having it be strong enough to hold me up, now I know it can hold my mom up.
 |
| My Wikiseat |
If I could do anything differently I would start it earlier and not procrastinate. If I did that I could have out more work into it and made it look nicer. We could have took more time to make the seat sit evenly o the legs, added paint for a nice look and maybe even fabric and cushion on the seat. I think it looks bland and boring now but if I took more time to work on it I could have made it look more awesome than it already is.
 |
| Me Cutting Wood In My Front Yard |
I learned about the design process in this project. I learned how to use the process and ask people about what they wanted in a seat. Other than that I already knew how to woodwork somewhat, so it just helped me get better at it.I am most proud about how the seat got finished and it doesn't look half bad for being made out of scrounged materials. Since i found all the materials in my basement I thought that it would look ugly and it looks like I was wrong.
 |
Just Finished Cutting Wood
My mom had seen the wikiseat, when she did she liked it she said it looked good for the materials that I used to make it. The materials I used were not very good looking. I had a feeling of completion when I finished the project and a good feeling because I made it for someone to help fix a problem that they had. When I just finished it I though "OMG I'm done it, now I can watch Netflix again" and I had a big relief because I did not have to work on it anymore. I liked the feeling of having it done, like any other type of work. I also was proud because it looked good and could actually hold a person up. Now my mom gets a seat to rest her old body in.
|
 |
| Me And My Finished Wikiseat |
It's good, but could use a bit more in-depth explaining, and a bit of spell check. There is about one or two errors, in the second paragraph.
ReplyDeleteGood job on all of the pictures! I think your the only one. Your wiki seat is really good as well. Blogging is good as well I am saying an overall good job! The south park backround thats a funny one.
ReplyDeleteSpell check wouldn't hurt but over all pretty good story
ReplyDelete